Our Extensive Criminal Defense Practice
If you have been charged with a crime, you need to take decisive action now to protect yourself and your future. At the Law Office of Robert S. Toale, our New Orleans Criminal Attorney has been serving the criminal defense needs of clients for 30 years.
Our knowledgeable defense attorney understands Louisiana and federal criminal law and which defense strategies are effective in the various courts of Southern Louisiana.
Experienced Gretna Criminal Defense Attorney for State and Federal Charges
We offer our experienced criminal defense counsel for a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Drug crimes — Sentences for crimes such as possession, distribution and trafficking are extremely harsh.
- DWI/DUI — Let us help you to keep your driver's license and avoid long-term consequences like higher insurance rates.
- Violent crimes and sex crimes — Prison is often part of sentencing for these types of crimes.
- Child pornography — Registering as a sex offender will impact your life forever.
- Computer crimes — Solicitation of a minor via the Internet is taken very seriously by law enforcement.
- Federal crimes — We have more than 15 years of federal criminal defense experience.
- Weapons offenses — Being a felon in possession of a firearm can have you sent back to prison for a minimum of 10 years.
- Domestic violence — Domestic assault has severe short- and long-term consequences such as stay-away orders and possibly losing your right to own a gun.
- Sexual offenses — Let us help you fight allegations of sexual misconduct.
- Probation violations — You do not need to let minor violations of your terms automatically return you to prison.
- Juvenile crimes — We can help your young person avoid permanently damaging his or her future.
- College students and DWI/DUI — Let us help your college student move ahead in life without the hindrance of a criminal record.
- Alcohol-related charges for tourists — Were you arrested in New Orleans? We will work to handle your case without the need for you to return.
- Expungements — If your charges have been dismissed or you have plead under Articles 893 or 894, you may be entitled to the expungement of your arrest and court record.
Contact Our Louisiana Criminal Defense Law Office
Let our decades of experience create the solid defense you need. Call 504-662-9574 or simply contact us online to schedule your initial consultation with our Louisiana criminal defense lawyer.
We accept Visa and MasterCard for the convenience of our clients.